New Home Electrical Installations
Are you building a new home? We can ease the stress involved by helping you design and construct an electrical plan.
Book a consultation with us and bring along any designs or plans you have, with an outline of your budget. We will then get to work amending or creating a design that uses the latest materials on the market, at prices that fit within your budget.
Have You Thought About:
- Where your Meter box is going to be placed
- Do you require a 3 phase supply
- Do you require lightning and/or surge protection
- Provisions for Solar in the future
- How many smoke alarms are needed, and what type
- What type of hot water system, and size
- How many air conditioners, and their power rating
- What type of cooking appliances
- Your outdoor features: pool pumps, property lighting, driveway lights etc.
- Styles of powerpoints and light switches
- Locations of phone, powerpoints, TV/Foxtel outlets
- Home networking: TV/Foxtel/phone/internet
- Types of security systems: video surveillance/alarms/lighting
- Any motorized garage doors or blinds
- Emergency lighting, in case of power failures/blackouts/fires